Here is your November 19 Meme of the Day.
It’s Play Monopoly Day. Looking for something to do? Pull out that board game that takes HOURS, buy all the properties, build all the hotels and enjoy a game of Monopoly.
November 19 Meme
Who knew there was a Play Monopoly Day? We’re sharing the love of the game with our November 19 meme of the day.
The Monopoly real estate board game can be played with two to eight players. The goal is to remain financially solvent while forcing other players into bankruptcy. It is the best-selling privately patented board game in history.
Enjoy these funny Monopoly memes.
When you want to talk about politics but your family doesn’t. Play a game of Monopoly House Divided. Yes, it’s a real game.
November 19, 2022 is a Saturday. We have an entire collection of Saturday memes to celebrate the most favorited day of the week.
Have a great end of the week with these weekend memes.
There are only 43 days remain until the end of the year. Today is Thursday – November 18, 2022 the 320th day of the year, 310th in leap years in the Gregorian calendar.
5 Days Until Thanksgiving Meme
The countdown to Thanksgiving is on! Share this Thanksgiving meme.
- Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Memes – our favorite Thanksgiving movie made into memes.
- Thanksgiving Family Memes – because what is this November holiday without a little family drama.
- Friendsgiving Memes – food, fun and friends – perfect for those celebrating this annual foodie celebration.
- Turkey Memes – gobble up these funny memes about the Thanksgiving turkey.
36 Days Until Christmas
There are only 36 days until Christmas.
The countdown until Santa arrives is on. Enjoy and share the best Christmas memes for the season.
- Christmas Tree Memes – from putting it up too early or over-doing it with the decor.
- Santa Memes – Jolly Old St. Nick gets the meme treatment.
- Christmas Vacation Memes – funny with Cousin Eddie, Clark and the whole fam!
- Die Hard Christmas Memes – of course it is a holiday movie, right?
- Elf on the Shelf Memes – the elf has been meme’d.
November 19 Holidays and Observances
Here are the November 19, 2022 holidays and observances:
- National Camp Day
- Play Monopoly Day
- Have a Bad Day Day
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day – Here are INC’s top Female Founders
On This Day 11/19
Here are other notable things to know about. On this day November 19:
- 2007 – Amazon starts selling the Kindle – the wireless electric reading device that popularized eBooks.
- 2017 – Charles Manson, criminal and cult leader – died in prison at the age of 83.
- 1990 – Milli Vanilli became the first performers to be stripped of a Grammy Award.
- 1863 – United States President Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address at the dedication of the National Cemetery in Pennsylvania during the American Civil War.
November 19 Birthday
For our friends with November 19 birthday, see our it’s my birthday memes.
Here are the November 19 birthdays, check out this list of celebrities born today:
- Calvin Klein born in 1942.
- Ann Curry born in 1956.
- Adam Driver born in 1983.
- Jack Dorsey born in 1976.
- Meg Ryan born in 1961.
- Jack Welch, born in 1935.
Here are famous November 19 birthdays. Don’t miss our Happy Birthday Memes!
More Memes for November
Don’t miss all of our November memes.
Ready to get the Christmas season started? Enjoy our early Christmas memes.
Christmas Music Memes – from Mariah to playing the X-mas songs year round.
Share the Meme of the Day
Make sure you are subscribed to our Daily Meme to add a dose of funny rather than dreaded news or another work email. Share our meme of the day for today (or any day!)
Don’t miss the Best Memes of the Week – stay up-to-date with the best LOLs for sharing!
- What is a Meme? The internet meme, explained.
November 19 Meme of the Day is part of the Digital Mom Blog collection of Funny Memes