It’s Thursday, January 4, 2024 and we are sharing the funny memes and viral things found on the internet that you won’t want to miss.
January 4 Meme Finds
Here are a few funny images for today’s January 4 meme finds. From my friend Amy, adding this to our toddler memes! Let’s call coat pockets, snack holes.
Call me a candle, not a snack.
For anyone who saw people from high school who only think they know you but don’t really, this funny meme is for you. (h/t @azorahai_7)
Don’t miss our January memes – a fun collection to get you through the first month of the year.
Best TikToks Videos for 1/4/24
While all the hype on TikTok is the Epstein list being released, that’s just not something I care to cover. Here are a few interesting and funny finds for January 4th.
Drake Passage TikTok
Well, it’s time again for Drake Passage TikTok. Watching cruise ships head to Antartica is something else!
Dad Using Junk
When the dad is saving a random piece of junk (or wood in this case) and he finds an actual use for it! This funny TikTok has been liked by over 5 million people, obviously finding this relatable!
San Diego Firework Explosion
This tiktok video out of San Diego is wild. There was a mishap with the fireworks which caused all of the show to happen at once. Witnesses (and the firework TikTok video) show the 18 minute firework show happening in 25 seconds!
More on January 4th
I asked Bard about what is significant that you should know about today for January 4th and this is what it said (please note the errors that made me LOL):
- 1717 Triple Alliance Fails: Today in 1717, three bigwigs signed a treaty to team up against Spain. Imagine the diplomats’ awkward silences when it inevitably fell apart just like New Year’s resolutions after a week.
- Burj Khalifa Opens Today (Sort of): Remember New Year’s Eve fireworks? The Burj Khalifa’s grand opening on January 4th, 2010, was like those fireworks, but in building form. Except nobody got a little tipsy and accidentally set their eyebrows on fire.
2. Punny Ponderings:
- “Don’t worry, January 4th is proof that things get better after the holidays. We’re already past the peak awkward family photo stage!” (But let’s not forget those leftover fruitcakes…)
- “Happy International Mind-Body Wellness Day! Remember, if you’re feeling sluggish after all the New Year’s treats, it’s just your body practicing for winter hibernation. Totally normal.” (Don’t judge me for that third slice of pie.)
3. Quirky Celebrations:
- Celebrate International Mind-Body Wellness Day: Ditch the January blues and focus on yourself! Do some yoga, take a walk in nature, or finally write that novel about a talking llama. Your well-being matters!
- Unofficial “Distracted Boyfriend” Meme Day: We all know January 4th comes with those post-holiday bills. Channel your inner distracted boyfriend and focus on that exciting vacation fund instead! (Just don’t tell your credit card bill about the trip to Bora Bora.)
4. Embrace the Mundane:
This is what made me LOL – it’s Thursday, Bard. It’s like Bard had such a crazy holiday it too doesn’t know what day it is.
- “Happy Tuesday! Remember, even Tuesdays can be awesome if you wear a fun hat and sing show tunes in the shower.” (Bonus points for a feather boa and air guitar.)
- “January 4th is the perfect day to appreciate the little things. Like finally mastering that omelet or finding a perfectly ripe avocado at the grocery store. Life’s good.” (Small victories are still victories!)
Remember, January 4th doesn’t have to be about grand gestures or lofty goals. Sometimes, the best humor comes from finding the funny in the everyday. So grab your sense of humor, embrace the quirks, and make the most of this seemingly ordinary Tuesday!
And don’t hesitate to share your own January 4th fun and humor!
More to Suit Your Fancy
Need some more internet fun? We got you!
- How is your 2024 Bingo card going? We want to see your cards! Post them on our Digital Mom Blog Facebook page.
- Don’t miss these Friday Eve memes (and can we just rename Thursday?)
- If this is your first week back to work after the holidays, share some office humor with our funny Thursday work memes
- Enjoy these Thursday quote if you are needing some inspiration.
- Sober for the month? We got you! See our Dry January memes.
January 2024 Meme of the Day and Tiktok Finds Archive:
January 4 Memes and TikTok Finds is part of the Digital Mom Blog series of Funny Memes.