It’s January 3, 2024 and we are sharing the funny memes and viral things found on the internet that you won’t want to miss.
January 3 Meme Finds
The world is filled with millions of funny memes every day but here are the ones that made us laugh over the last 24 hours. Enjoy our January 3 meme find:
Don’t miss all of our January memes!
Going Back to Work Memes
Going back to work after the holidays is zero fun. See our work memes for more office humor.
This in fact is how every email finds me. (Yes, we have email memes!)
Disaster Girl Meme Turns 20!
Long live funny memes! This disaster girl meme turns 20.
the Disaster Girl meme is now 20 years old. pic.twitter.com/blKOtq7mgT— OneTopic (@OneTopicAtATime) January 3, 2024
Best TikToks Videos for 1/3/24
What’s hilarious that you won’t want to miss on TikTok? We’re sharing our favorite TikTok videos from the last 24 hours:
Eating Marshmallow for Cough TikTok
So apparently if you have this nasty cough that is going around (hello winter) – you can just eat a large marshmallow before bed to help ease it.
Yes, it sounds crazy but from all of the replies and stitches to the original eating Marshmallow Tiktok video – this is in fact a thing that is working for people.
Fox News Tarot Card Reading
Apparently Fox News thought bringing a Tarot Card reader on air would be a great idea. Talk about not knowing their audience.
None the less, between the Tarot card the reader pulled and her “oh oh oh” reaction, this is internet gold.
Kala Tunnel Lady Drama
If you, like me has been following Kala the Tunnel Lady on TikTok because, omg she is building a legit tunnel system under her house – there’s some drama.
Apparently she didn’t have permits for the project. The other Tunnel Lady drama tea is that while she has said she lives in the suburbs – her lot is small and her neighbors had no idea what she was doing.
Royal Caribbean Nine Month Ultimate World Cruise Flooding
Moving on to those of us on Royal Caribbean Nine Month World Cruise TikTok, bad news for the Serenade ship. The cruise hit a storm and experienced flooding. This can’t be good (or fun!)
More to Suit Your Fancy
Need more? We got you. Here’s some other internet finds, fun things and funny memes for your day.
Let’s Play Bingo
Are you playing 2024 Bingo? It’s not too late to fill out your card. Download our 2024 Bingo Card template and start gamifying your year!
JRR Tolken Day
January 3rd is J.R.R. Tolkien Day, a day dedicated to celebrating the life and works of the legendary author of “The Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit.” Here’s one of our Dry January memes featuring a scene from Fellowship of the Rings with the iconic line from Boromir.
Here are some key things that Bard let us know know about J.R.R. Tolkien Day:
- Why January 3rd?It’s J.R.R. Tolkien’s birthday! He was born on this day in 1892.
- What’s the purpose?J.R.R. Tolkien Day is a chance for fans of Tolkien’s work to come together and celebrate his rich imagination, his incredible stories, and the worlds he created.
- How is it celebrated?There are many ways to celebrate J.R.R. Tolkien Day! Some popular activities include:
- Re-reading your favorite Tolkien books or exploring them for the first time.
- Hosting a Tolkien-themed watch party of the “Lord of the Rings” or “The Hobbit” movies.
- Learning some Elvish or another one of Tolkien’s invented languages.
- Dressing up as your favorite Tolkien character and attending a Tolkien-themed event.
- Simply reflecting on the impact Tolkien’s work has had on your life and sharing your appreciation with fellow fans.