Looking for Pinterest stats? We have all the facts and stats about the Pinterest craze.
As we all know, Pinterest is creating a bunch of Pinterest Addicts. Here are the Pinterest Stats and Facts about how the Pinterest craze has taken the web by storm!
Pinterest Stats and Facts About the Pinterest CRAZE
We all know that Pinterest has taken the internet by storm. As the visual search engine – or is it social media? Whatever Pinterest is, it’s amazing and I am not the only one who thinks so.
Here is more information about the Pinterest demographic and how brands are using Pinterest for marketing products and services.
Brands on Pinterest
Did you know there are over 100 brands on Pinterest? It’s interesting to see how brands are using this new platform – I can only imagine it growing once the platform catches on to more users.
Here is an example on how Gap is using Pinterest to market. Gap is pinning their collection, people wearing Gap clothes to a Denim Inspirations board. The vitality aspect of this is fascinating and will be neat to see how other brands utilize pinning.
Here are a few of the big brands that are on Pinterest.
- Whole Foods
- Sesame Street
Pinterest Monthly Visitors
How many people are visiting Pinterest? Let’s look at the monthly visitors and registered users on the platform.
- Pinterest hit 10 million US monthly unique visitors faster than any independent site in history.
- Nearly 12 million monthly unique visitors
- Over 10.4 million registered users
- 9 million monthly Facebook-connected users
Ladies Love Pinterest
97% of Pinterests’ Facebook fans are women.
Ladies, do make note: Men are joining Pinterest!
Pinterests Solid Investements
Pinterest raised $37.5 million in funding since October 2011.
How Many Pinterest Employees?
Pinterest has 16 employees.
- Over 1/5 of Facebook-connected users are on Pinterest daily, which is more than 2,000,000 members
- Daily users have increased by more than 145% since the start of 2012.
- Pinterest is generating more referral traffic to websites than YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn combined!
Found on Mashable
Infographic created by lemon.ly
If you love you some Pinterest and memes, then you will love our Pinterest memes!