Learn how to use hot rollers! Hot rollers and me have never been friends. They are like the girls you would love to know, but the more you try to have a conversation and get to know them, the more difficult the relationship becomes. Yeah,
that’s that was me and hot rollers.
In a tireless effort to lose mom hair, me and hot rollers are starting off on a new foot.
Hi. How are you? Let’s be friends for real this time. Now give me great curls and make my hair look fab. (If it were only that easy)
Here’s the low down from a professional on how to use hot rollers:
Let’s Learn How to Use Hot Rollers
Check out this easy Hot Rollers tutorial – you will have awesome hair in no time!
My sister and her gorgeous black long hair. Her hair always looks fabulous and effortless. If she wasn’t my sister, I would despise her from afar. LOVE YOU DALLAS SOCIALS
Conair Hot Rollers
Looking for HOT ROLLERS? Check out Conair Hot Rollers.
For big, bodacious curls in record time, look no further than this set of Instant Heat jumbo rollers from Conair. A dozen 1-1/2-inch diameter rollers heat up in just two minutes, so you don’t have to start plotting three days in advance to get your curls in progress. Twelve clips are included to hold the rollers in place. This is a modernized version of the roller sets of yesteryear: it’s compact, lightweight, efficient, and the velvety covering on the rollers helps protect your hair from heat damage.
How to Curl Your Hair with Conair’s Extreme Instant Heat rollers
- Place ends of hair on roller and wind toward the scalp. Roll up hair firmly, and secure clip, crossing over roller. Do not place clip in roller slit.
- The firmness of the curl is regulated by the type/length of the hair and the amount of time the roller is left in your hair.
- For, firmer curls, leave rollers in the hair for at least ten minutes before removing. For soft, wavy curls, the rollers should be removed from the hair after a shorter period of time.
- Removing roller: hold roller in one hand while removing smart clips with the other. Gently drop roller (DO NOT PULL) and let curl bounce back after roller has been completely removed. Let cool for one minute for a firmly set curl, and then style your hair into a look that lasts for hours.
- Ceramic-infused technology – for heat transfer and long-lasting curls
- More heat protection with twice the flocking of competitive products
- Includes: 12 ceramic flocked rollers of two different sizes; 1.) Four 1 3/4-inch super jumbo rollers 2.) Eight 1 1/2-inch jumbo rollers
- Bonus: Super Clips included allowing for a secure hold
- 85-second fast heat up
Do You Use Hot Rollers?