Let’s Talk: Perspective Quotes to Share
Perspective is subjective but isn’t that everything in life? Your perspective is the way you see something. Interesting fact, the word perspective has a Latin root meaning “look through” or “perceive”. In fact all definitions of perspective has something to do with looking.
If you’re looking for wise words to help share your perspective or help someone with their perspective on opening their mind and looking at things from a difference lense – these perspective quotes are what you need.
Best Perspective Quotes to Share
Fascinating Perspective Images with Quotes: Words create impact. They can open minds to new ways of thinking. They let us express how we feel and view life and the world. These perspective images with quotes are made for sharing. Share away.
1 . Perspective is not a science but a hope.
2. Any time a negative thought comes into your mind, change your perspective.
3. Sometimes, just a little change in perspective can turn a bad day into a good one.
4. Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see if perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelis quote on perspective
5. Life is simple, we just have to change our perspective.
6. I’m not allowing my perspective to be dictated by dominant culture. – Holly Near quote on perspective
7. Life is all about perspective.
8. The right perspective makes the impossible possible.
Mondays don’t have to suck. Check out our Monday motivational quotes to start your week off with some positivity.
9. Never write about a place until you’re away from it because that gives you perspective. – Ernest Hemingway quote on perspective
10. Your perspective will either become your prison or passport. – Steven Furtick quote on perspective
11. You cannot change the past but you can change your perspective.
12. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s how you see it. Henry David Thoreau quote on perspective
13. When you look at a field of dandelions, you can either see a hundred weed or a thousand wishes. It all depends on your perspective.
14. Sometimes all it takes is a tiny shift of perspective to see something familiar in a totally new light. Perspective quote from Dan Brown
15. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
16. It’s not only moving that creates new starting points. Sometimes all if takes is a subtle shift in perspective, an opening of the mind, an intentional pause and rest, or a new route to start to see new options and possibilities. – Kristen Armstrong
Perspective Quotes in To Kill a Mockingbird
The classic book, To Kill a Mockingbird written by Harper Lee in 1960 is filled with insight and meaningful words. Enjoy these perspective quotes in To Kill a Mockingbird.
17. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… until you climb into his skin and walk around in it. – Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird
18. It’s never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn’t hurt you. – Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird
19. Atticus, he was real nice. Most people are, Scout – when you finally see them. – To Kill a Mockingbird perspective quote
20. People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for. – To Kill a Mockingbird quote
It’s all about your viewpoint. These viewpoint quotes are perfect for sharing a different perspective.
21. Truth is not a matter of personal viewpoint.
22. What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
23. Reality simply consists of different points of views. – Margaret Atwood viewpoint quote
24. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. – Henri Matisse
25. The world is bad but not without hope. It is only hopeless when you look at it from an ideal viewpoint. Fredrich Durrenmatt
26. I can choose how I want to perceive every situation.
27. Nothing is beautiful from every view point.
28. One person’s craziness is another person’s reality.
29. Wisdom is the capacity to see things from God’s viewpoint. – Charles Stanley point of view quote
Best Perspective Quotes to Send
30. If you are what you eat then you might as well eat something good. – Remy Ratatouille quote
31. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
32. Let go of the illusion that it could have been different.
33. What you see and what hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are. – C.S. Lewis perspective quote
35. Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be. – Gossip Girl quote
36. When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy to love. – Marcus Auerlius
37. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
38. Our only security is our ability to change.
39. Think beyond your current mindset.
40. The trees, the flowers, the plants grow in silence. The stars, the sun, the moon move in silence. Silence gives us a new perspective. – Mother Teresa quote about perspective
41. It’s not a dead end, it’s a plot twist.
42. It is a narrow mind which cannot look at a subject from various points of view. – George Elliot
43. I made all of this out of nothing. Trust me – I can take care of you. – God quote on perspective
44. When you love life, life will love you back.
45. Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene quote
46. What if I fall? Oh darling, what if you fly?
47. The question is not what you look at but what you see. – Henry Thoreau
48. Be you. The world will adjust.
49. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. – Carlos Castenada
More Quotes About Perspective
50. What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself. Abraham Maslow – View more change quotes that talk about dealing with life changes.
51. You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
52. If you don’t like somethings, change it! If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. – Mary Engelbreit quote
53. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
54. When you shift your perspective suddenly the life you’re living changes.
55. Here’s the truth. Your situation is never permanent. It’s what you make it. Life isn’t solid. It’s fluid. It changes.
56. Rock bottom becomes a solid foundation on what I rebuilt my life.
57. You need to understand that life isn’t what you’re given, it’s what you create, what you conquer and what you aim to achieve.
58. Are you really happy or are you just uncomfortable?
59. Kindness matters.
60. There is no beauty without some strangeness. – Edgar Allen Poe perspective quote
Share These Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these perspective quotes about viewpoints, change and opening your mind. Check out our complete quotes collection.
Need a laugh? We have huge collection of funny memes for that.