We are sharing our favorite finds for New Year quotes. Flip the calendar and start fresh with some laughter and inspiration.
Best Quotes for the New Year.
Words always help put things into perspective. Sometimes that perspective makes me laugh or motivates and inspires me. If you like a good read or are looking for a good New Years quote to share, we’ve rounded up the best.
From funny to serious inspirational and motivational – here are our favorite New Years quotes. Share these New Year’s quote images with your friends, pin, instagram, facebook and enjoy!
Funny New Year Quotes
Let’s start with funny. Here are some of my favorite funny New Year quotes. These are quotes about the new year that aren’t meant to be prolific but meant to make you smile or laugh.
I like new years. The confetti covers up my dandruff. – Melanie White
Not Happy New Year
I would say happy new year, but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder. – Robert Clark
Is this Robert Clark New Years funny quote pessimistic? yes but it’s funny. Is the new year, really new?
New Year Troubles Quote
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
So…. 3 days?
I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
There’s always 2019.
2019 Respond To My Text
May 2019 be the year you respond to my text.
Yeah, dad. It’s super simple. I know you know how!
Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s? Now we are old and all we want to do is sleep.
New Years Resolution
My new year resolution? Buy more shoes, drink more wine, and don’t worry about the gym. I can do this.
This is my kind of New Year’s resolution!
More Funny Quotes for the New Year
And here are some more funny New Year’s quotes to share and LOL:
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to. – P.J. O’Rourke
- Good resolutions are simply cheques that men draw on a bank where they have no account. – Oscar Wilde
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging about with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions. – Unknown
- I’m going to order a pizza 5 minutes before the New Year and when it arrives I’ll say, “I ordered this damn pizza a year ago.” – Unknown
- I know. I’m lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have ’til December, right? – Catherine O’Hara
- Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to. – Bill Vaughan
- New Year’s Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive. – Jay Leno
- This New Years I was going to make a resolution never to be late again, but I didn’t wake up until January 2nd. – Melanie White
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. – Bill Vaughn
Inspirational New Year Quotes
Not looking for funny, but inspiration and motivation? If you are looking to inspire, let’s look at our favorite Inspirational New Year Quotes. These inspirational quotes will provide the perfect positive start to your 2019.
Ellen Goodman Quote
We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential. – Ellen Goodman
Tim Ferriss Quote – Think Big
Think BIG and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small. – Tim Ferriss
(If you haven’t read Tim Ferriss’ book – The 4 Hour Work Week, read it. It’s perfect for anyone looking to make a change in their career in 2019.)
New Year Decision
A new year is a time to get your options clear and to make a significant decision to do what it is that makes you really happy. The real issue here is that you must take each day as a new opportunity to keep moving towards what you want!
12 Months 365 Days
12 new chapters. 365 new chances.
Use each day, each hour, each minute and each second wisely.
The best time for new beginnings is now.
Let 2019 be YOUR YEAR!
Day 1 of 365.
There are 365 days in a year, how will you use them?
Chapter Not a Whole Story
Breathe darling, this is just a chapter not your whole story.
Reasons to Be Happy
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
Find your happy in 2019.
One Day or Day One
One day or day one? YOU DECIDE.
More Inspirational New Years Quotes
We aren’t done! Here are even more inspirational new year’s quotes!
- I release all the things from the past year that has caused any negative attachment. I prepare and welcome new changes, new lessons and new adventures. I welcome new opportunities to grow emotionally, mentally and spiritually. – Unknown
- Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I am ready. – Unknown
- If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. – Cyril Cusack
- A year from now you will wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
- New year. New feels. New breathe. New chances. Same dreams, fresh starts. I dare you to believe in yourself. You deserve all things magic. – Unknown
- You don’t need a new year to make a change… all you need is a Monday. Make this the week you change your life. – Unknown
Happy New Year! Feel free to share these New Year quotes. Use the share buttons at the bottom and top of this post for easy sharing.
Just want to wish someone a Happy New Year? Check out our Happy New Year Images.