2016 Toyota RAV4 landed in my driveway earlier this summer, for me to test drive for a week so that I could let you know what I think.
I had no opinion of the RAV4 before it arrived, but that quickly changed once I got into the vehicle! This edition that I received was pimped out. The seats were decadent. The technology was top notch and the drive, it reminded me of driving a sports car. It handles that well – yet I was able to haul quite a bit in this crossover SUV.
Check out our video review.
2016 Toyota RAV4 SE AWD SUV
Here are your need to knows about the 2016 Toyota RAV4 SE AWD SUV.
This particular vehicle retails at $27022.
Features 18″ machined alloy wheels, LED headlamps, power moonroof, roof rails, rear spoiler, privacy glass – rear side, qtr and lift gate.
Interior features include:
- Dual zone climate control with air filter
- Entuna Audio Plus, 6.1″ Touch-screen display
- GPS Link App
- Backup camera
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel w/audio and bluetooth controls,
- Softex-trimmed 8-way power adjustable driver seat (these were awesome!)
- Heated front seats
- Reclining and fold-flat 2nd row seats
- Bird’s eye view camera with perimeter scan (simply amazing!)
- Front and rear parking sonar
- Toyota safety sense
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian detection
- Steering assist
- Auto high beams
- Dynamic radar cruise control
- Entune premium JBL Audio with navigation and app suite
Overall Vehicle Score
Government 5-Star Safety Ratings – 5 Stars
Driver – 4 Stars
Passenger – 4 Stars
Front Seat – 5 Stars
Back Seat – 5 Stars
Rollover – 4 Stars
Mom to 4 kids, Molly Thornberg aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. She likes to keep it real, overshares on her personal Insta-stories, tries her best to show grace and always appreciates a funny meme. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, and is a Ennegagram 7w8.