Dear Pinterest Addict, this post is for you. The first step is admitting you are an addict.
Let’s talk about your Pinterest addiction. Yes, Pinterest addicts, I am talking to You. So this Pinterest site that I talked about – well it’s more than a site – it’s now a lifestyle. Well my husband calls it my Pinterest addiction.
Pinterest has grown by leaps and bounds and is sucking people in turning them into pinning fools.
10 Signs That You Are a Pinterest Addict:
Are You Addicted to Pinterest?
Here are 10 signs that you maybe. You are a Pinterest addict IF….
1. Your grocery list is created from recipes you have pinned on Pinterest.
Confession. I can’t tell you how many miscellaneous grocery items my pantry now stores of recipes I intended to make but have yet to. Homemade granola – I will make you!
2. You have told at least 5 people about your latest Pinterest project and then told them YOU HAVE TO GET ON THIS THING.
My poor next door neighbor and friend Julie. I know they are both like SHUT UP about PINTEREST, but people – you don’t understand the greatness of this site.
3. Your husband now asks after you make something fabulous for dinner or dessert – did you find this on Pinterest?
It’s better than “what is Pinterest again?”. Yes, I had to sit my husband down and show him. He wasn’t too amused but he hasn’t been complaining about those yummy meals either! (My husband has joined Pinterest!)
4. You wrestle 4 kids into Hobby Lobby (or a craft store) just to get that much needed yarn for this wreath you pinned for fall.
No comment on this one. 🙂
5. Pinterest makes you secretly feel like Martha Stewart, minus the bad hair cut.
6. You have tried to pull off a Pinterest recipe as your own. Oh come on, you know you have.
Again, no comment.
7. A day hasn’t gone by in the last week without mentioning the word Pinterest.
Guilty as charged *pinterest*.
8. Pinterest has cost you more money than you care to admit.
If I could just finish all of the projects I started it would be worth every penny!
9. Your non-Pinterest friends look at you like you are a freak when you talk about your latest “food in a jar” find.
🙂 See #2
10. You have spent more than 3 hours in 1 sitting pinning because you JUST CAN NOT STOP.
3 hours pssh.. I feel like maternity leave when not caring for baby has been sucked in by this site. But I’m not complaining.
11. You REPIN this post
Thanks for all of the likes and repins on this! Repin if you too are a Pinterest addict! (it’s okay, there are millions of us – now)
Make sure to check out the top 25 Pinterest Memes
Do You have a Pinterest Addiction? Are you a Pinterest addict?
Leave your name so I can follow your boards!
Targeted Twitter Followers
Saturday 26th of November 2016
Very helpful and Great information, we appreciate advise especially coming from a professional. Thanks again and keep up the great work!
Tuesday 20th of January 2015
My daughter is addicted to pinterest and firstly I was pretty sure it's not so dangerous for her, but now... I realised that I have to do something so I bought and PCWebControl software and blocked her favourite website...
Tuesday 31st of December 2013
It may be above fifty years from the moment when Kohl's shopping centers began and also the passage of your energy they've already widened significantly and also at present have an overabundance of than 1000 stores. You are able to use the specific coupon to get Kohl also as preserve many money.
I sometimes personally take hours to choose my best dishes even though I have a brand in mind.
Tuesday 31st of December 2013
It's perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may just I want to counsel you some interesting issues or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to learn more issues about it!
Sunday 21st of April 2013
This post made me giggle a little bit. www.pinterest.com/alegna05