Amazon Echo Show – guys, this is a game changer.
I am a HUGE fan of the Amazon Echo line of products. From the Dot to the Echo to the new Amazon Echo Look – Amazon is always on the game evolving this product. The newest product announcement is the new Amazon Echo Show.
Meet the Amazon Echo Show
Everything you love about Alexa, the Amazon Echo Show will give you – with the addition of a SCREEN. That’s right, with the Echo Show you will be able to watch video AND do video calls. That’s not it. Here’s a list of things to get excited about with the new Echo show.
- Launch date: June 28, 2017. Pre-order NOW and use code SHOW2PACK to save $100!
- Alexa can now show you things. You will be able to watch video flash briefings and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, and more. All hands-free—just ask Alexa!
- Make it easy to video call with the Grandparents. Make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa App, and make voice calls to anyone who has an Echo or Echo Dot.
- It’s like karaoke on the Echo! See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
- DOLBY processing – means amazing sound. Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response
- Making your home smart –> Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby’s room with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo. Turn on lights, control thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
- 8 MICROPHONES. With eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Alexa is continually learning. Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Jeopardy!, Allrecipes, CNN, and more
The Amazon Echo Show will come in black and white.
Content creator, lover of sweet wine and tacos and mom to 4 kids. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, is a Ennegagram 7w8 and has been blogging here at Digital Mom Blog for a very long time (10 years!)