Where’s My Water 2 is sure to be a hit for many toddlers (and moms!). Our 3-year-old is slightly obsessed with the original Where’s My Water app and the second edition, doesn’t disappoint! This most definitely goes down as a favorite kid app in our house.
Where’s My Water 2 Kids App
Where’s My Water? is a puzzle game that is physics-based. Players explore challenging levels through various locations. In the new edition, there are 3 new locations, a sewer, the soap factory and the beach — all fun places for water. And for returning fans, Swampy, Cranky and Allie return.
This puzzle app features over 100 levels and challenges you to solve them. In the new edition, Where’s My Water? 2 – 2 players can now compete in challenge modes (explosive level replays) and Duck Rush levels (quick-timed).
- Over 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck.
- Introducing Challenge Modes to replay the levels in explosive new ways
- Players need to dig as fast as they can to get as many duckies as possible in Duck Rush levels
- Players can now earn and purchase hints to solve puzzles and power-ups to help earn ducks
- Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more
- Connect through Facebook to beat friends high scores and gift special items
Where’s My Water has been #1 in more than 100 countries! It was spawned 2 popular spinoffs, Where’s My Perry? and Where’s My Mickey? It’s been downloaded more than 250 million times and has received multiple Game of the Year awards.
Is Where’s My Water Played in Your House?
Mom to 4 kids, Molly Thornberg aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. She likes to keep it real, overshares on her personal Insta-stories, tries her best to show grace and always appreciates a funny meme. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, and is a Ennegagram 7w8.