By: Posted on Published:
Post may contain affiliate links that help support Digital Mom Blog.
Plum District recently interviewed 19,000 of their members to get the inside scoop into what us Moms REALLY want for Mother’s Day.
What does Mom really want for Mother’s day?
What’s the verdict? I’d have to say I agree with the majority of these!
Moms and Mother’s Day
So what do moms want for Mother’s day? Let’s look at the survey data from Plum District and find out.
- If on Mother’s Day, given an extra hour – mom would rather have a massage (52%) than a bike ride (48%)
- In the morning, Mom would rather sleep in than rise early for breakfast with the kids.
- 56% say their husbands ALWAYS remember Mother’s Day.
- The ONE gift on Mother’s Day that most moms would choose? A handmade card (75%) over a necklace from Tiffany’s (25%).
- 75% of Moms say Mother’s Day is more fun than work.
- 3 out of 4 moms says they feel special on Mother’s Day.
- 1 out of 3 moms say they secretly want the day to themselves.
- Only one third of moms want to pick their own Mother’s Day gift.
- For dinner, 2/3 of moms want wine and filet mignon at a fancy restaurant over pizza and milk with the kids.
- 54% of moms would spend quality time with their mom on Mother’s Day over having Grandma babysit the kids for a date night.
So what do you think? What do you want for Mother’s day? Send her one of our funny mom memes and make sure to at least hand write her a card, and if you can – flowers always make a mom smile!
View more about Mom Life on Digital Mom Blog
Mom to 4 kids, Molly Thornberg aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. She likes to keep it real, overshares on her personal Insta-stories, tries her best to show grace and always appreciates a funny meme. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, and is a Ennegagram 7w8.