Are your kids fans of Disney Junior? Well if so, we have a FREE app just for you!
Watch Disney Junior App Review
Toddlers and iPads – kind of sounds like a TV show! My 2-year old, Izaiah since gaining an attention span, can sit enjoying the iPad for hours on end (if we let him). With 4 kids and 2 tech parents, we are always on the look out for cool apps. To help weed out the good from the bad, each week I’ll be bringing you a new Toddler app review.
This week we reviewed the Watch Disney Junior app. With the Watch Disney Junior app, you get to do just what the app says – watch Disney Junior! With a clean user interface and easy navigation, your toddler will have no problem navigating this app.
9 Disney Junior shows are featured on the app:
- Handy Mandy
- Doc McStuffins
- Jungle Junction
- Special Agent Oso
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Imagination Movers
- Little Einsteins
If you are a Comcast subscriber you will have access to live video as well as new episodes. Even if you aren’t a Comcast subscriber, you can take advantage of what this app has to offer!
This app is a great addition for your toddler, especially if they are Disney fans. Do know, you will need an internet connection in order to access the shows.
- It’s Free!
- Available on any Apple mobile device with iOS 5.0 or above (those included are iPad 1st generation or later, iPhone 3GS or later and iPod touch – 3rd generation or later)
- Watch Disney Junior app is not available for Android or Kindle Fire.
Side note: Does your toddler always push the iPad button turning off the app or movie? Make sure to check out this post on How to Stop Your Toddler from Pushing the iPad Button!
Toddler Technology Topics
- Best iPad Cases for Kids
- Stop Your Toddler from Pushing the iPad Button
- 5 Things My Toddler Has Learned from the iPad
- Toddlers and Screen Time How Much is Too Much?
Mom to 4 kids, Molly aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. Talking technology and mom life, Molly shares the realities of parents digital kids.