I admit, there are days I spend TOO much time on Twitter. The constant tweets filling my feed with no pause button, it’s addicting.
Signs that You Spent TOO Much Time on Twitter originally posts April 10, 2010.
Ever since jumping on the hottest social media bandwagon, Twitter – my time has been, well let’s just say I am sure there are far better things that I could be doing with my time.
David Letterman Top 10 Signs You Spend Too Much Time on Twitter
Leave it to the hilarious David Letterman to create a top 10 signs you spend TOO much time on Twitter. Enjoy, these are hilarious and a sure sign of the times that Twitter is the hot new thing. Make sure to watch the video below!
10. You miss son’s soccer game waiting for Lady Gaga to post what she had for lunch
9. You answer the phone: “Twello?”
8. You’ve spent millions developing iPhone waterproofing technology so you can tweet in the shower.
7. You haven’t touched your CB radio in months.
6. You ask yourself, “What would Jesus tweet?”
5. You sleep-tweet.
4. No number 4 — Writer on Twitter.
3. You stopped paying attention to this list after the first 140 characters.
2. Even Ashton Kutcher thinks you Tweet too much.
1. Walking in on the Landscaper “retweeting” your wife.
Do You Spend Way Too Much Time on Twitter?
I am trying to spend less time on this new social network, but since my job requires it – my efforts are pointless. What about you? Do you spend too much time on Twitter?
With the David Letterman top 10-ing Twitter, this means one thing for sure. Twitter has made it. I can’t wait to see where this 140-character platform goes on to do next.
PS: In Twitter news – Twitter acquired the iPhone app Tweetie (I HEART TWEETIE!). Tweetie will be renamed to Twitter for iPhone and the price will be dropped from $2.99 to FREE!
Follow Us on Twitter
Are you following us on Twitter? Tweet us! @digitalmomblog
Mom to 4 kids, Molly Thornberg aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. She likes to keep it real, overshares on her personal Insta-stories, tries her best to show grace and always appreciates a funny meme. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, and is a Ennegagram 7w8.