I admit, there are days I spend TOO much time on Twitter. The constant tweets filling my feed with no pause button, it’s addicting. Leave it to the hilarious David Letterman to create a top 10 signs you spend TOO much time on Twitter. Enjoy, these are hilarious (make sure to watch the video!)
Top 10 Signs You Spend TOO Much Time on Twitter
10. You miss son’s soccer game waiting for Lady Gaga to post what she had for lunch
9. You answer the phone: “Twello?”
8. You’ve spent millions developing iPhone waterproofing technology so you can tweet in the shower.
7. You haven’t touched your CB radio in months.
6. You ask yourself, “What would Jesus tweet?”
5. You sleep-tweet.
4. No number 4 — Writer on Twitter.
3. You stopped paying attention to this list after the first 140 characters.
2. Even Ashton Kutcher thinks you Tweet too much.
1. Walking in on the Landscaper “retweeting” your wife.
PS: In Twitter news – Twitter acquired the iPhone app Tweetie (I HEART TWEETIE!). Tweetie will be renamed to Twitter for iPhone and the price will be dropped from $2.99 to FREE!