A year and a half ago, I was introduced to Twitter. Since then my life has been sucked and wrapped up in Twitter madness. It’s amazing how Twitter has become a communication tool that I use way more than text messaging, email or phone calls.
Personally with Twitter – I’ve:
- Learned of a friend’s death
- Received parenting advice
- Helped raise money for charity
- Was rescued when my car battery has died
- Saved a friend from having to buy a baby gate
- Met new people and deepened my knowledge of others thru tweets
and thats just off the top of my head. 140 characters or less is powerful. I’m excited to see where Twitter goes in the next few years. Especially when people realize it’s more than a place to keep up with @aplusk or @oprah – it’s a new form of communication.