Pinterest Stats and Facts About the Pinterest CRAZE
Looking for Pinterest stats? We have all the facts and stats about the Pinterest craze.
As we all know, Pinterest is creating a bunch of Pinterest Addicts. Here are the Pinterest Stats and Facts about how the Pinterest craze has taken the web by storm!
Over 100 Brands on Pinterest
It’s interesting to see how brands are using Pinterest.
Gap is using Pinterest to pin their collection, people wearing Gap clothes as well as Denim Inspirations.
- Whole Foods
- Sesame Street
Pinterest Monthly Visitors
- Pinterest hit 10 million US monthly unique visitors faster than any independent site in history.
- Nearly 12 million monthly unique visitors
- Over 10.4 million registered users
- 9 million monthly Facebook-connected users
Ladies Love Pinterest
97% of Pinterests’ Facebook fans are women.
Ladies, do make note: Men are joining Pinterest!
Pinterests Solid Investements
Pinterest raised $37.5 million in funding since October 2011
How Many Pinterest Employees?
Pinterest has 16 employees.
- Over 1/5 of Facebook-connected users are on Pinterest daily, which is more than 2,000,000 members
- Daily users have increased by more than 145% since the start of 2012.
- Pinterest is generating more referral traffic to websites than YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn combined!
Found on Mashable
Infographic created by lemon.ly
Put a Pin on It
Leave Your Pinterest Link in the Comments!
Mom to 4 kids, Molly Thornberg aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. She likes to keep it real, overshares on her personal Insta-stories, tries her best to show grace and always appreciates a funny meme. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, and is a Ennegagram 7w8.