I don’t know about you, but when it comes to gifts – I love to give something personalized. I want it to be something that someone knows that I spent time and thought in getting them the gift. So when I saw the personalized bobbleheads, I died. Well not really but I did smile and thought of about 10 people I wanted to order one for. I mean who wouldn’t LOL when opening up a gift of their face, bobbling and then place it on their desk and think about you every time they tap the head and make it bobble.
side note: I kind of have a fascination with bobbleheads. I had a troll bobble head that I adored for years and it brought me absolutely no luck when it came to BINGO – but I still loved it.
How hilarious is this?!?
These bobbleheads are created just for you. The process for ordering is simple.
- Choose a body for your statue from the category list on your left
- Send your pictures
- Follow every step of the production process of your 1MiniMe statue
- Check regularly (every 72 hours suggested) your email inbox to follow the production of your 1MiniMe statue
- Get your package at home after your final approval
After you submit your pictures, a sculptor designer with sculpt your bobble head doll. The doll is then baked. More sculpting touches are added after baking. After all is done, a complete head preview is sent to you for approval. Once you approve your bobble head doll – it is hand painted. Talk about a customized gift. Watch the process here:
- 1MiniMe.com is the only original company that creates customized 100% handmade high quality bobble heads.
- They are always dedicated to bringing you products and services at great prices. If you have found a lower price on an item, we will match it to ensure you get the best price on the Internet.
- They only ship with the customer’s approval. They want to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your product.
This is an example of how it works – check out how close to the photo the dolls look!
This post is sponsored by 1MiniMe. While I was compensated for this post, I only write about things I love – and personalized bobbleheads – who wouldn’t love this?