Here is your November 17 Meme of the Day.
Today is Thursday – November 17, 2022 the 321th day of the year, 322nd in leap years in the Gregorian calendar. Let’s deliver the meme of the day!
November 17 Meme
Here is the November 17 meme of the day. Today is Use Less Stuff day.
Tell me I’m not alone and that you too mean well but forget about the donation bags in your trunk. My attempt to use less stuff means more crap in my trunk. Don’t miss these trash memes and do your best to use less.
Did you know that there are only 45 days remain until the end of the year?
November 17, 2022 is a Thursday. We have an entire collection of Thursday memes for sharing.
For those who are a bit more optimistic with the weekend just 2 days away, share our Friday Eve memes.
Cold Weather Has Arrived
The frigid temperature have arrived! Don’t miss our cold weather memes, they are the only funny thing about these freezing temps.
1 Week Until Thanksgiving Meme
The countdown to Thanksgiving is on! Share this 1 week until Thanksgiving meme with those family members that still don’t know what they are doing next Thursday (I am that person.)
Enjoy these funny Thanksgiving Memes.
- Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Memes – our favorite Thanksgiving movie made into memes.
- Thanksgiving Family Memes – because what is this November holiday without a little family drama.
- Friendsgiving Memes – food, fun and friends – perfect for those celebrating this annual foodie celebration.
- Turkey Memes – gobble up these funny memes about the Thanksgiving turkey.
38 Days Until Christmas
There are only 38 days until Christmas.
The countdown until Santa arrives is on. Enjoy and share the best Christmas memes for the season.
- Christmas Tree Memes – from putting it up too early or over-doing it with the decor.
- Santa Memes – Jolly Old St. Nick gets the meme treatment.
- Christmas Vacation Memes – funny with Cousin Eddie, Clark and the whole fam!
- Die Hard Christmas Memes – of course it is a holiday movie, right?
- Elf on the Shelf Memes – the elf has been meme’d.
November 17 Holidays and Observances
Here are the November 17, 2022 holidays and observances:
- National Take a Hike Day
- Use Less Stuff Day
- National Homemade Bread Day
- Social Enterprise Day
- National Unfriend Day
- World Prematurity Day (see our baby memes!)
On This Day 11/17
Here are other notable things to know about. On this day November 17:
- 1973 – President Richard Nixon told the nation today, “I am not a crook.” referring to allegations concerning his involvement in the Watergate scandal. Read more about it on Politico.
- 2000 – Kmart buys out Sears. Kmart Holdings corporation announced its intention to purchase Sears, Roebuck and Co. the merger of the two companies was completed in March, 2005 and the new company is named “The Sears Holdings Corporation. ” That didn’t end well.
Birthdays November 17th
Here are famous November 17 birthdays. Don’t miss our Happy Birthday Memes!
Here are the November 17 birthdays, check out this list of celebrities born today:
- Rachel McAdams birthday 11/17/78
- Danny Devito birthday – 11/17/44
- Tom Ellis – 11/17/78
- Billy the Kid – 11/17/1859 – 7/14/1881
- Martin Scorsese birthday – 11/17/1942
- Rock Hudson – 11/17/25 – 10/2/85
- Daisy Fuentes – 11/17/66
Don’t miss these funny Elon Musk memes.
More Memes for November
Don’t miss all of our November memes.
Ready to get the Christmas season started? Enjoy our early Christmas memes.
Christmas Music Memes – from Mariah to playing the X-mas songs year round.
Share the Meme of the Day
Make sure you are subscribed to our Daily Meme to add a dose of funny rather than dreaded news or another work email. Share our meme of the day for today (or any day!)
Don’t miss the Best Memes of the Week – stay up-to-date with the best LOLs for sharing!
- What is a Meme? The internet meme, explained.
November 17 Meme of the Day is part of the Digital Mom Blog collection of Funny Memes