The Motorola T505 ROKR is the perfect solution if your stereo doesn’t support bluetooth. For my birthday, to go along with my new iphone – the husband surprised me with this puppy – a Motorola T505 ROKR Bluetooth in car speaker phone. Apparently he knows my awful habit of talking on the phone and driving. Yes, I know – it’s terrible and I’m trying to rid myself of the habit – which is why this will be a handsfree option for talking and driving.
Setting this device up was easy. The bluetooth sync’d easily with the iPhone and took about 5 minutes in total for setup. I have had this for about a week and so far has lasted on 1 full charge.
Motorola T505 ROKR Review
The Motorola ROKR sound quality is great – except there is something I don’t like. The kids can now hear my conversations. And they feel like they should chime in and be apart of the conversation. ANNOYING! But I guess my eyes are on the road, though.
Another great use I’ve found is streaming Pandora thru the radio. Since the Motorola ROKR has a digital FM transmitter – you can stream things thru your stereo. We live in the Dallas metroplex and with my iPhone iTrip i have to shuffle often to find an empty radio frequency. The ROKR picked a signal right and streamed flawless.
Baby daddy bought this on Amazon. I was looking at purchasing an ear piece – but knowing my ability to keep up with things and the fact the bluetooth ear pieces require frequent charging, I am glad he purchased this for me.
Here are a few of my favorite things about the ROKR
- Portable media players and music handsets will allow you to beam music via the T505
- The Motorola ROKR T505 can either play it through speakers, or transmit it via FM to your car stereo
- It scans for clean frequencies, and when it finds one, it says aloud, “Tune your radio to 90.7.
- Palm-sized speakerphone is mounted in a car to offer handsfree calling as long as you are using a compatible handset with bluetooth functionality
- One year manufacturers warranty.
Mom to 4 kids, Molly Thornberg aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. She likes to keep it real, overshares on her personal Insta-stories, tries her best to show grace and always appreciates a funny meme. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, and is a Ennegagram 7w8.