So you want an e-reader, but aren’t ready to shell out $500 for an iPad. Amazon’s new Kindle maybe the solution for you.
|Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. Its also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it’s even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E-Ink Screen 50% better contrast than any other e-reader
- Read in Bright Sunlight No glare
- New and Improved Fonts New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6″ size reading area
- 15% Lighter Only 8.7 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of One Month A single charge lasts up to one month with wireless off
- Double the Storage Up to 3,500 Books
- Books in 60 Seconds Download books anytime, anywhere
- Free 3G Wireless No monthly payments, no annual contracts
- Built-In Wi-Fi In addition to the 3G wireless, you can connect to Wi-Fi hotspots
- 20% Faster Page Turns Seamless reading
- Enhanced PDF Reader With dictionary lookup, notes, and highlights
- New WebKit-Based Browser Free 3G web browsing (experimental)
If I hadn’t received my iPad, I would of purchased a Kindle.