Laughing Baby Videos
Folks, let’s talk laughing baby videos. Laughter is good for the soul. What better way to get a good chuckle then watching innocent wee little bitty babies laughing at stupid things.
When I say stupid, we’re talking faking sneezes, ripping paper and a dog catching bubbles – all resulting in the baby cracking up.
If you need a good laugh, here’s your medicine:
Laughter is Good for the Soul
Speaking of laughter Delivering Happiness brings us these 10 fun facts about laughter
- Laughter is an instinctive behavior, produced and recognized by people of all cultures.
- Most laughter is not about humor, its about relationships between people. We are 30 more times likely to laugh in a social situation than when we are alone (without the presence of t.v., books, radio).
- Laughter usually follows comments in conversation rather than intentional jokes.
- The speaker tends to laugh more than the audience.
- In groups, women laugh more than men. Women also laugh more at men more than men laugh at women.
- Laughter tends to occur in short bursts of vowel-like sounds such as ha-ha, ho-ho, or he-he, which are repeated every fifth of a second.
- Most people cant laugh on command. Laughter is not something we produce consciously.
- Laughter is contagious. The sounds of laughter often trigger laughter. The Tanganyikan laughter epidemic, for example, immobilized an entire school district during 1962.
- Laughter is believed to have its origins in rough and tumble play, evolving from the panting behavior of our primate ancestors (when tickled, chimpanzees and gorillas pant).
- Laughter usually doesnt interrupt a sentence structure of speech. We really only laugh during the pauses we make for coughing or breathing.
Watch. Laugh. Pretend you are a baby, well maybe not, but laugh like one.