By: Posted on Published:
Post may contain affiliate links that help support Digital Mom Blog.
A few weeks ago, Kroger invited us out to their new signature store in Forney, TX. It’s over 140,000 square feet of grocery shopping heaven, featuring everything from organic foods to a full clothing department. The store had strollers, a full toy department and DYSONS. Yes, people you can buy your Dyson while grocery shopping.
While the store was impressive, the one thing that I think you guys should know about is Kroger’s app.
I am a regular Kroger shopper. They just put a new signature store a few miles from our house. I had no idea about Kroger’s app. The Kroger mobile app gives you the ammo to target convenience and discounts with the tap of a finger with their amazing digital coupons. All you will need to do is download the app then register on Kroger for an account with your Kroger Plus Card.
Here are a few features you’ll find useful with the Kroger app:
– Digital Coupons can now be loaded directly onto your Plus Card or shopping list.
– Update your shopping list easily online at any time.
– Quickly view and add Weekly Ad items to your shopping list.
– Get access to exclusive digital coupons that allow you to save using personalized offers.
– Use your phone or tablet to refill Kroger Pharmacy prescriptions with just a few clicks. Simply type or scan the number on the prescription then choose a convenient time to drop by to collect.
– Keep a track of your fuel points and history of rewards.
– Locate nearby stores and fuel centers
Kroger has definitely been able to grow their customer base that would generally use digital coupons. This was to be expected as there was a huge breakthrough with a triple-digit percentage increase since its initial launch and now. Plus the app is easy to use and the fact that it can assist customers to have their prescription refilled while creating a shopping list.
Here are a few stats from Kroger:
- Kroger recognizes the way customers receive and interact with information is continually changing.
- Kroger continues to integrate the use of digital channels to communicate with our customers through online promotions and contests, streaming radio, social networks, .com, email and more.
- Kroger.com is the largest source of digital coupons. More than 100 coupons are available daily to download to the Kroger Plus card.
- The free Kroger mobile app [Apple and Android] allows customers to download digital coupons directly to their Kroger Plus card in real-time, view the weekly circular, create a shopping list, refill a prescription and check their fuel point balance plus a few other options.
- With the app, you can sync your Kroger Plus card account number to your digital wallet (e.g., Passbook).
- In November, the Kroger mobile app was downloaded 185,000 times.
- In November, 37 million digital coupons were downloaded, averaging about 15 every second.
Interesting fact: In November 2013, Kroger had 37 million digital coupons downloaded – averaging about 15 EVERY SECOND.