By: Posted on Published:
Post may contain affiliate links that help support Digital Mom Blog.
The iPhone Lens Dial, what’s that you ask? Uhm, possibly the most amazing iPhone accessory EVER. If you are serious about iPhone photography – this accessory might make you wet your pants.
iPhone Lens Dials
This amazing product snaps on to your iPhone with 3 built-in lens!
Check out these stats:
- 3-in-1 lens set: Fisheye, Wide Angle, and Telephoto
- Optical-quality coated glass lenses
- Slim aircraft-grade aluminum case
- Rotate the dial to switch lenses!
- Case has two tripod mounts (for portrait/landscape)
- Weighs just 10 oz
- Made for iPhone 4/4s only
TWO tripod mounts! 3 lens! NICE. Moms, imagine not having to lose those little portable iPhone lens in your diaper bag! Oh wait, maybe that’s only me.
The iPhone Lens Dial boasts three optical-quality coated glass lenses: Wide Angle, Fisheye, and Telephoto. All wrapped up in a slim aircraft-grade aluminum jacket equipped with two tripod mounts (for portrait or landscape shots).
To switch between lenses just rotate the disc! Best part: the lenses never leave your phone, so they’re always at the ready.
Use the 0.7x Wide Angle for sweeping landscapes or get fun warped images with the 0.33x Fisheye. Switch to the 1.5x Telephoto and get nearly two times closer to your subject. Wowza.
The case retails for $249 and is available at PhotoJoJo.
Cheaper iPhone Lens Cases and System Options
If you are looking for a cheaper iPhone lens case – without the dial, check out these options:
- Fisheye Lens: Captures pictures with a spectacular 165Deg. field of view
- Wide Angle Lens: Provides an impressive 35% wider field of view
- iPhone 4/4S Case: Uses a bayonet mount to attach lenses and integrates handle attachment points on both sides
- Handle/Lens Case: Provides steady shots as a handle, stores lenses and is also a tripod mount adapter
- 3-in-1 Camera Lens for the iPhone 4G and 4Gs
- Lens 1: Fish Eye
- Lens 2: Wide Angle Lens
- Lens 3: Macro Lens
- Small, Fun and Creative!
- iPhone 4 Microscope with White 2-LED and Detector LED
- Magnification: 60X , Light weight and easy to carry.
- Blue LED ( x1) and Bright LEDs for different objects.
- LED with On/Off Switch , The LEDs are powered by 3 LR1130 Cell batteries.
- Plug and Play, nothing to install
Mom to 4 kids, Molly Thornberg aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. She likes to keep it real, overshares on her personal Insta-stories, tries her best to show grace and always appreciates a funny meme. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, and is a Ennegagram 7w8.