12 months out of the year, we’ve got your funny memes. That’s right – it’s Month memes. Find your month, then find the humor.
12 Months of Funny
January thru December, we got the funny.
Click a month below and find all the funny memes based on days, events and holidays in that particular month.
Month Trivia Facts
12 months in a year, let’s look at some random month trivia facts.
February is the shortest month of the year. Most years February has 28 days but every 4 years we have a leap year. During a leap year, February has a 29th day.
Several months have eight letters in their name, whereas others have five. How many have three?
All months do.
What month represents the following themes: National Barbecue Month, National Salad Month and National Hamburger Month? It also hosts the names: National Pet Month and National Guide Dog Month.
The month is May.
Which month has the following silly holidays: Mad Hatter Day, National Nut Day and National Frankenstein Day?
The month is October.
Spooky Month Memes
Spooky Scary Skeletons, you know the drill. It’s spooky month memes for I’ll let you guess which calendar month.
Spoiler alert! Spooky month is October. From the Autumn leaves and cool fall weather to all things pumpkin and Halloween, it’s a month of spookiness – for sure!
To bring on the fun, I thought we’d share some spooky facts that might just prevent you from sleeping. (If thats the case, don’t miss our insomnia memes!)
- Crows can recognize and remember human faces.
- Real corpses were used in the 1982 film Poltergeist.
- Dogs like squeaky toys because they mimic the screams of their prey.
- While Ted Bundy was a psychology major at the University of Washington, he worked at Seattle’s Suicide Hotline Crisis Center.
- An astronaut’s footprint on the moon can remain there for a million years. That’s if an alien doesn’t come behind and cover it up.
- More than 80% of our ocean is unmapped, unobserved, and unexplored.
- Horned Lizards can defend themselves by squirting blood out of their eyes.
- Mobile phones are 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat.
- In the 1800s, dentures were made out of the real teeth of deceased people.
- During the mummification process, Ancient Egyptians remove the brain through one of the nostrils.
- Locked-in Syndrome is where you could be trapped in a coma-like state and be aware of it. You can see and hear things and know you are awake, but can’t talk and can only move your eyes – unable to respond to anyone.
- Some female spiders allow their young to eat them alive.
- Some ants turn into zombies via parasitic fungus which manipulates their brains.
- Our eyelashes are home to tiny mites.
Birthday Month Memes
Celebrate your Birthday month and maybe cash in on some presents. Post these on social, hopefully you will at least get a free birthday lunch out of it! See who your real friends are.
Don’t miss our happy birthday memes!
Birthday Month Facts
One of the twelve months has more births than the others.
Here are birthday month trivia facts that might just come in handy someday.
In fact, did you know that 9 out of 10 of the most common birthdays are in September?
August is the most common birth month.
Rewind 40 weeks and you have the Christmas and New Year’s holidays to thank for the birth explosion.
Tuesday is the most common day of the week for births in America. For anyone preggo, see our pregnancy memes!
Learn more about the most and least common birthdays.