Tasks N Todos Pro is today’s Amazon’s Free Android App.
Let this Android app help you with your new year’s resolutions!
The Tasks N Todos app is the perfect tool to help you get organized and keep up with life’s many tasks and to-dos with minimal effort. With the easy-to-navigate interface, entering the things you need to do is a breeze. Just key in your task list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming tasks and to-dos are clearly presented in a layout that enables you to better prioritize the things that you need to get done. Setting due dates and reminders for your to-do list is easily accomplished with a minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task-add interface. You can also create notes to remind yourself about certain tasks.
Tasks N Todos also allows syncing with Google Tasks. By activating synchronization with Google Tasks, not only can you automatically backup your task and to-do lists to the cloud, but your task and to-do lists can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and smartphone.
Check out these other great features:
- Filter and sort your task and to-do lists any way you want
- Drag and drop your task and to-do lists to reorder them any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow, and Next Week
- Navigate between task lists easily using swiping gestures
- Task management made easy with quick action menus
- Even faster access with home screen widgets and quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
Get Tasks N Todos and get organized today!
- Full synchronization support with Google Tasks using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks
- Tasks can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Capture and attach photos to tasks
Today only! This Android app typically retails for $4.99.
Mom to 4 kids, Molly aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. Talking technology and mom life, Molly shares the realities of parents digital kids.