Looking for a fun family Christmas activity in Dallas? Consider a staycation at the Hilton Anatole for Christmas at the Anatole! Our family did this last year and was talked about all year – excited that we get to do this again this weekend.
What is Christmas at the Anatole? It’s an interactive experience sure to bring holiday spirit to the young and young at heart. Book a weekend, and enjoy holiday family fun including:
- Breakfast with Santa
- Geppetto’s Marionette Theater
- Holiday movies
- Holiday scavenger hunt
- Face painting
- Gingerbread Bakeshop cookie-making
- Rudolphs story time
- Snapshack photo opps
- Letters to Santa
- And more
Geppetto’s Marionette Theater
FEATURING WINTER WONDERLAND
Take a whirlwind journey to the North Pole in Geppetto’s Marrionette Theater’s holiday show, featuring a cast of over 60 hand-carved marionettes. Children will delight as they meet the Winter Wizard, the North Pole dancing elves, the magic toys of Santas workshop and a whole host of other holiday favorites, including Rudolph and Frosty.
Located inside the Hilton Anatole, Geppetto’s is a holiday experience you won’t want to miss!
Breakfast With Santa Package – Hilton Anatole
9:30AM SEATING PACKAGE OPTION AVAILABLE
Rates from $189!
Breakfast With Santa Package* Includes:
- Guest room
- Breakfast With Santa for up to two adults & two kids (choose seating below)
- Christmas At The Anatole Weekend Activities
- Holiday movie night
- Breakfast With Santa Experience (Activities Include: Santa mix-and-mingle, holiday scavenger hunt, face painting, Gingerbread Bakeshop cookie-making, stories at Rudolph’s Reindeer Barn, Snapshack photo opps, letters to Santa and more!)
*Photos with Santa available for Breakfast With Santa guests from 11am – 1:30pm
Mom to 4 kids, Molly Thornberg aka Digital Mom is the blogger-in-chief here at digitalmomblog.com. She likes to keep it real, overshares on her personal Insta-stories, tries her best to show grace and always appreciates a funny meme. Molly appreciates the unique things in life, and is a Ennegagram 7w8.