Collaborate with Digital Mom Blog
Here at Digital Mom Blog, we love to collaborate with brands to introduce new products and services to our audience. We also work often with news outlets and other blogs for comment on specific topics.
If you would like to work with Digital Mom Blog, drop us a line in the form below. We look forward to working together.
About Digital Mom Blog
Digital Mom Blog was birthed in 2009 as a way to connect parents and technology. Over the last decade, digitalmomblog.com has greeted over 7 million readers. Read about Digital Mom Blog.
Social Media Presence
Sponsored Posts, Campaigns and Brand Ambassadorships
Digital Mom Blog is available for sponsored packages, campaigns, social promotion, video, brand ambassadorships event coverage, and other collaborative projects with brands, agencies, organizations and media outlets.
We love working with brands and products that speak to our audience. We do this thru a variety of opportunities depending on your campaign goals and budget.
We have worked with numerous brands in the technology and family sector. Here are a few brands that we’ve collaborated with:
- General Electric
- Sol Republic
- Best Buy
Digital Mom Blog Press Mentions
- US News – Why Children Are Getting More Expensive
- Samsung – Look Mom No Remote Needed
- FeedSpot – Top 15 Modern Parenting Blogs
- FeedSpot – Top 100 Mom Blogs
- eKavach – Top Digital Moms to Follow
- Faith Gateway – 5 Ways to Help Kids With Back to School Anxiety
- Designing Digital Experiences for Positive Youth Development: From Playpen to Playground by Marina Umaschi Bers
- Parents Magazine – 24 Stress Free Parenting Tips for Big Families
- Social Business Revolution – Cause Marketing vs Social Business – Looking at the Soul of Shoes
- Fast Company – TOMS vs BOBS: How Sketchers Shot Themselves in the Foot
- Nanny News Network – 35 Blogs New Mom Bloggers That Are a Must Read
- Mom Trusted Choices – Top 50 Mom Bloggers
- Examiner – Amazon Prime Buyers Not Happy With Add-On Program
- Pop Sugar – 5 Apps That Will Save You Money
- Spark Inbound Marketing – Will Pinterest Replace Advertising?
- Belly Itch – Must Read Blogs for New Moms
- Jen and Barb Mom Life – Finding and Living Your Passions
- Circle of Moms – Top 25 Tech Mom Blogs of 2012
- Babble – Top 50 Pregnancy Blogs
Review My Product!
Do you have a product or app that you feel like the Digital Mom Blog audience would love for us to review?
If you don’t have the budget for a sponsored post, but interested in a review, please contact [email protected].