Christmas at the Hilton Anatole Dallas is an annual Christmas tradition for our family. With 4 kids, finding somewhere with something for everyone can be a challenge. Our kids are now 5, 6, 11 and 13-years old. Each has an opinion (imagine that.) But one thing we can all agree on is that we love the Anatole, especially at Christmas.
Christmas at the Hilton Anatole Dallas
From the time you walk into the Hilton Anatole in downtown Dallas, you immediately are greeting with CHRISTMAS. The foyers are decked to the nines. The decor throughout the resort is all prettied for the season. It just has that Christmas vibe that says “let’s celebrate.”
Family Christmas Activities
The Hilton Anatole offers a plethora of fun family Christmas activities, such as:
- Breakfast with Santa
- Lights in the Park
- Festive Decor
- Kids Popcorn Bar
- Rudolphs Reindeer Barn
- Photos with Santa
- Scavenger Hunt
- Face Painting
- Geppettos Marionette Theater Holiday Shows
…and much more!
Breakfast With Santa Package
In Dallas for the holidays or need a staycation? Book a Breakfast with Santa package!
- Guest room
- Breakfast With Santa for up to two adults & two kids at 9 AM
- Christmas At The Anatole Weekend Activities
- Holiday movie night at 7:30pm on day of arrival with kids popcorn bar
- Gift bag per child given at breakfast with Santa
- Breakfast With Santa Experience (Activities Include: breakfast with Santa, holiday scavenger hunt, face painting, Gingerbread Bakeshop cookie-making, stories at Rudolph’s Reindeer Barn, Snapshack photo ops, letters to Santa and more!)
*Photos with Santa are available from 11am – 1pm. Photo packages start from $25 and can be paid for directly to the photographer.
Remaining dates available for Breakfast With Santa are December 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, and 23.
*Late checkout at 2 p.m. is included.
You might also like: