What does Mom really want for Mother’s day?
Plum District recently interviewed 19,000 of their members to get the inside scoop into what us Moms REALLY want for Mother’s Day.
What’s the verdict? I’d have to say I agree with the majority of these!
Moms and Mother’s Day
- If on Mother’s Day, given an extra hour – mom would rather have a massage (52%) than a bike ride (48%)
- In the morning, Mom would rather sleep in than rise early for breakfast with the kids.
- 56% say their husbands ALWAYS remember Mother’s Day.
- The ONE gift on Mother’s Day that most moms would choose? A handmade card (75%) over a necklace from Tiffany’s (25%).
- 75% of Moms say Mother’s Day is more fun than work.
- 3 out of 4 moms says they feel special on Mother’s Day.
- 1 out of 3 moms say they secretly want the day to themselves.
- Only one third of moms want to pick their own Mother’s Day gift.
- For dinner, 2/3 of moms want wine and filet mignon at a fancy restaurant over pizza and milk with the kids.
- 54% of moms would spend quality time with their mom on Mother’s Day over having Grandma babysit the kids for a date night.
So what do you think? What do you want for Mother’s day?
Infographic Source: Plum District
Plum District Discount Code:
Use mom25 on any offer that is not marked a ‘steal’ for 25% off! Offer expires: Monday April 30th 11:59pm PST!
The Latest Delivered To YOUR Inbox!