Let’s Talk Toddlers
Toddlers – let’s talk about these little children who have the ability to melt our hearts and make us cry all in a matter of minutes. Parenting toddlers is a challenge. As a toddler mom to 2 tots, I can feel your pain! The good news is that I have 2 older kids and somehow survived toddlerhood with them, so it can be done! I am by no means one of those people who tell you how to parent, so don’t expect that here on toddler talk. I believe that parenting is something that each person has to figure out for themselves. It’s all about trial and error and works best for you. That being said, other parents can learn SO much from others in the same parenting situation!
Enough about that, I have 2 people I want to introduce you to and that help inspire Digital Mom Blog.
Meet our 2 toddlers, Izaiah and Zeke. They both provide us entertain 24/7 .
3 Year Old Izaiah
Izaiah is 3 years old. He is a sweetheart and dare devil. He has knocked his teeth into his gums and suffered countless black eyes and head bumps. As crazy as he can be, his smile makes everything better. I found out I was pregnant the same year I started Digital Mom Blog, so you will find a lot of content about pregnancy. 8 months after he was born, I found out I was pregnant with our fourth child, Zeke. Yes, 2 kids – 16 months apart – somehow my heart is still beating.
1 Year Old Zeke
Zeke is almost 2 years old. This little buddy was in God’s plan. We always knew we wanted 4 kids, but didn’t know this gift would be given to us so soon. Ever since his birth, his sweet face has been nothing but a blessing. This dude is LAID BACK. He defines contentment, thought I will say here lately toddlerhood has been catching up with him. He is now attempting to throw temper tantrum, which is hysterical. All kidding aside, this kid has been 10x easier to raise than the other 3 kids.
I write about raising toddlers at Babble Toddler. In addition, to talking about parenting toddlers we talk a lot here about technology for kids and tech for tots.
Below you will find blog posts about toddlers. Hoping that you will join the conversation on toddler talk. The only right way to parent is the way that works best for you. That being said, sometimes you need to help a mom out. If you have suggestions or have found a way to parent your toddler that works for you, please share! We are all in this together!
- Are you toddlers fighting over any and every toy? Oh the joys of sharing, apparently toddlers are not fans of sharing. Here are 5 tips to help teach toddlers sharing.
- Quiet toddlers? Can you say oxymoron? Check out this hilarious internet meme about the Quiet Toddler and learn what happens in our house when the noise takes a break.
- Sleep training toddlers? Check out these toddler alarm clocks.
- Toddler Climbing Out of the Crib
- 5 Tips for Surviving a Toddler Hair Cut
- Helpful tips for teaching toddlers about money.
- Discipling Your Toddler
- Toddler Appetites
- Oh the Messes They Make – Toddler Messes!
- Our Toddlers Don’t Know About September 11th
- Great Wolf Lodge Review
- My Toddler Pulled Out My Nose Ring - Can I just again say OUCH!
- How to Use Sparklers Safely
- Celebrating Jesus and Chocolate
- Teaching Your Child Unconditional Love
Potty Training Toddlers
- Fighting siblings – Ideas on How to Get Your Kids to Stop Fighting
- Keeping Track of Prescription Meds
- Mom Hacks
Tech for Tots
Yes, I am a digital mom and am raising digital kids. While we are constantly looking at screen time balance, we embrace technology for toddlers and are trying to figure out how best to use technology to set them up for success later in life while still enjoying childhood.
- 5 Things My Toddler Has Learned From the iPad
- Toddler Screen Time
- Stop Your Toddler from Pushing the iPad Button
- Best iPad Cases for Kids
- Mickey Mouse Road House Rally App Review
- No App for Misbehaving 18-month Old
You have to LOL or you will cry somedays when it comes to parenting a toddler. Here’s a little LOL