Looking thru my Flickr contacts a few weeks ago – I came across this darling chocolate goodies that I had to make. Props to the darling SUPAH!
- White Chocolate Chip Morsels
- Pretzel Sticks
- M&Ms (you’ll just need the yellow ones, feel free to eat the rest)
How To Make Chocolate Bacon and Eggs
- Place the white chocolate chip morsels in a microwavable bowl.
- Nuke the white chocolate chips for 30 seconds, then stir – repeat until melted.
- Layout the foil.
- Take a spoon and make sunny side-up egg shaped circles (not perfect – all various eggy shapes).
- Before the white chocolate melts – drop 2 pieces of the pretzel sticks and a yellow M&M on the white chocolate to create the bacon and egg yolk.
- Let dry for 15-20 minutes
- Pop up and place on a cute serving trey
- SHAZAM! You have a cute chocolatey treat!
SO being brilliant – I thought I would just stick the bag of white chocolate morsels into the microwave and nuke them in there.
3 seconds into the melting – I see sparks and hit stop.
WHOOPS. Ghiradelli white chocolate morsel bags are made of some type of aluminum. Metal and microwaves equal electric fun. This is what my bag looked like after 3 seconds:
These chocolate bacon and egg treats would be the perfect addition to any brunch. They are a fun way to add sweets to a breakfast! Who says you can’t have dessert for lunch. ENJOY!
Follow Digital Mom Blog on Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram