This blogging thing is slightly addicting. As mentioned a few months ago, I am a Babble blogger! So babbling pregnancy, that’s what I’ve been doing.
Several times a week I am posting over on Being Pregnant at Babble.com. So far, it’s been a great experience, Not only have I learned way more about pregnancy, other people’s perspective and how opinionated people can be *smile!* – but it’s been fabulous to document all that’s happened with this baby surprise.
Here’s a round up of a few of my latest posts:
- Men and Labor Pains – Could They Handle It?
- Let’s Talk Pregnancy Cravings!
- Now and Then – The Modern Dad vs The Father of the Past
- How Our Kids Are Prepping For The Baby
- 10 Facts About Infertility You May Not Know
- Practical Gifts Moms Won’t Return
- 6 Off-The-Wall Gifts For Your OBGYN
Are You In The Pregnancy Stage Of Life?
Follow Digital Mom Blog on Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram