Did you read last week’s post on 7 reasons to buy a Kindle Fire for your kid? If not, read it and then rather than buying one – enter for your chance to win one! That’s right, this month we are giving away a Amazon Kindle Fire HD – sent to us from Amazon. That’s not all! Tommy Nelson will be sending one winner 2 books, Prayers for Boys and Prayers for Girls.
Amazon Kindle Fire HD
World’s most advanced 7″ tablet
- 1280×800 HD display with polarizing filter and anti-glare technology for rich color and deep contrast from any viewing angle
- Exclusive Dolby audio and dual-driver stereo speakers for immersive, virtual surround sound
- World’s first tablet with dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for over 35% faster downloads and streaming (compared to the iPad mini)
- High performance 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor with Imagination PowerVR 3D graphics core for fast and fluid performance
- Over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such as Facebook, Netflix,Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, and Angry Birds Space
- Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
- Front-facing HD camera for taking photos or making video calls using Skype, Facebook, and other apps
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Kindle FreeTime – a free, personalized tablet experience just for kids on the Kindle Fire HD. Set daily screen limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child
- NEW Kindle FreeTime Unlimited – just for kids. Unlimited access to books, games, apps, movies and TV shows.
Learn more about the Amazon Kindle Fire HD.
Prayer for Boys and Prayer for Girls Book
Prayers for Girls and Prayers for Boys are great choices for parents looking to introduce children to the importance of prayer.
To enter, is super easy! Just enter the form below and you’ll be entered for your chance to win. The giveaway runs thru April 30. We will announce the winners the first week of May.
The form may take few second to load…
Follow Digital Mom Blog on Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram